Stretched Canvas Printing by George Picture Framers, bringing your memories to life!
Stretched Canvas Printing, not to be confused with a canvas painting, is an image printed from an inkjet printer onto canvas. Once printed, the canvas gets stretched onto a frame. Some people option for a frame-less border while others prefer framed canvas print. To create an unframed canvas print, many use the gallery-wrapping technique. During this process, the canvas is wrapped around the stretcher bars and secured to the frame.
Visit George Picture Framers in 91A Meade street in George to make use of our stretched canvas printing services! Or give us a call on (044) 873 2880.
Types Of Canvas Print Layouts
Canvas types and choices easily differ depending on the space and layout of your wall. If you’re trying to decide what kind of canvases work best for your room’s layout, check out our advice below:
- Single Canvas: Single canvases are a great choice or large, statement pieces or for smaller spaces in your home where more than one canvas print feels crowded.
- Multi-panel: If you have a larger wall space or plenty of room for canvas prints, you may want to create a multi-panel layout. Whether you use 2, 3, or even 10 canvas prints, you can develop a beautiful layout that fits any space.
Stretched Canvas Printing is a beautiful way to embrace your memories and fill your space with goodness. Here are some popular designs for canvas prints below to find your best fit for your space:
- Modern: Modern canvas prints often focus on bold colors, unique shapes, and other modern designs.
- Family photo: Whether it’s a holiday family portrait or a picture from a family reunion, these are common subjects for canvas prints.
- Abstract: Abstract designs are perfect for the living spaces in a home with modern or minimalistic interiors.
- Inspirational/Quotes: Many families love adding a meaningful quote to a decorative canvas, which help brighten any room of the house.
- Pets: Families with especially photogenic pets may prefer hanging a canvas or two featuring their furry best friend. Getting their pet to sit still for a photo-shoot is another matter.
- Landscape: Whether the photos are from a family trip or even just a nearby location, landscape photos look great on canvas. Just make sure your photo is high enough quality before printing.
- Maps: Map designs and prints are another popular option for canvas prints.
139 total views