You can count on SPEEDY PLUMBERS for 24/7 support here in George. Whether it’s a burst pipe, a burst geyser, or a hidden water leak, our plumbers are ready to handle your toughest challenges. We’ll help you get your plumbing working like new again in no time.
Insurance accredited plumbers, approved FOR ALL GEYSER PROBLEMS like,
- A dripping geyser – One of the most common geyser problems include a dripping geyser.
- Overheating geyser – Another one of the most common geyser problems is an overheating geyser.
- Water not hot enough or no hot water at all – Another common geyser problem is when the water obtained from the geyser is not hot enough or not hot at all.
- Water leaking through the sealing – If the water is leaking through the ceiling then this may indicate that either the geyser has burst or a major leak may have developed.
We can help you with it all!
Leak detection service.. We have the latest digital technology leak detection equipment. Leak detection is an accurate form of finding water leaks in your home. Utilising advanced equipment, leak detection can give an accuracy rate of upwards of 90%. This high accuracy rate means that minimal damage will be inflicted upon your home and that you can get the plumbing issue sorted as quickly as possible.
Speedy Plumbers George and Garden Route Area for all your Plumbing, Heat Pumps, Septic tanks, Grey and Rain Water Systems.
Here are a 5 common signs of heat pump failure:
- Heat Pump Does Not Run.
- Does Not Heat or Cool Right.
- Heat Pump Blower Does Not Work Or It Freezes Up and Trips Breaker.
- Heat Pump Cycles Incorrectly.
- Most Common Heat Pump Problem – Weird Noises.
Speedy commits itself to top service delivery for all your household plumbing needs.
We are a 24/7 operation to solve your problems when they happen.
415 total views