Steers in Voorbaai (Mossel Bay) is a fast-food, quick service restaurant franchise originating from South Africa. It’s core products include the sale of a range of flame-grilled beef and chicken hamburgers, served with soft drinks and french fries.
We LIVE for REAL! We serve real smiles and flaming-hot welcomes 100% of the time! Grab our buns and feel the freshness! They’re baked daily just for us! As one of our chips passes your lips, you’ll know it’s the real thing. Hand-cut, never frozen, always sprinkled with our special seasoning…
>>> THAT’S WHAT MAKES THEM FAMOUS!
There’s no mistaking the flavour of our sauces, you scoop up the last drop because that taste can’t go to waste!
Our shakes are sooo ridiculously thick, IT’S WORTH EVERY SLURP!!
FLAME-GRILLED IS OUR PASSION
IT’S WHO WE ARE!
STEERS VOORBAAI IN MOSSEL BAY – We’re always ready for honest talk, so tell us how you really feel!
Click to visit:
542 total views
Steers has won the award for Best Burger for 17 consecutive years
Steers has won the award for Best Chips for 13 consecutive years
• We have implemented hand sanitising for all customers.
• Staff wash and sanitise their hands for 20 seconds at least every 20 minutes.
• Specific training modules for staff have been launched, and staff have been trained practically in the workplace.
• Every restaurant has educational best practice notices for our staff and drivers, in accordance with the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health’s regulations.
• Every staff member, including our delivery drivers, are screened for symptoms every day.
• We have implemented a No-Contact Delivery service which ensures that our customers do not come in physical contact with our staff.
• 3rd Party drivers are screened with temperature checks and the register is completed. Drivers showing symptoms or a high temperature are not permitted inside and cannot deliver. The 3rd party delivery company is immediately notified.
• Gloves are at higher risk of carrying pathogens than properly washed hands.
• Wearing gloves creates a false sense of security and has potential to lead to staff relaxing the strict hygiene standards we uphold at *brand*
• The person wearing the gloves cannot feel dirt or greasiness on their gloves, which means that they change gloves less often than they would wash dirty hands.
• The wrong sized glove could tear or puncture leading to food contamination due to exposure to skin.
• Contamination from the gloves themselves could cause cross contamination if the glove had touched any other surfaces.
• Wearing gloves in our hot and steamy kitchens may cause perspiration on the hands and lead to ideal conditions for bacterial growth on the skin under the gloves.
• Wearing of cloth facemasks is a legislated requirement for all South Africans.
• No one is permitted to enter our restaurant premises (including our own staff, delivery teams, suppliers, or inspectors) if they are not wearing a cloth mask.
• *Brand* is supplied cloth masks by local South African suppliers, and we do not use surgical masks in our restaurants as this will reduce the availability of surgical masks to our brave healthcare workers in South Africa.
• In addition to the cloth face masks, our staff who engage with delivery drivers also wear a face shield as an extra precaution.