Content posted by Eco-Tunnels
We are now offering Tunnels with:
Plastic - Genuine 200 micron imported from Israel
Netting - Comes standard with the Black / White Netting 40% - or choose your own colour
Plastic AND Netting over the plastic as an added addition to protect your tunnel from Hail, lengthen the life span of your tunnel. And you can take it off in the winter and put it back on in the summer. Recommended Accessory.
Have a look at our web site for more info on the plastic and netting that we use
Dont forget to LIKE us on FB
Perfect for the backyard rural gardener and urban lifestyle.
Advantages of Eco-Tunnels
· We use the 200micron, UV resistant plastic which is imported from Israel and can with stain the harshest sun rays.
· The strongest, thickest greenhouse plastic you get on the market
· Plastic has a 3 yr guarantee and a lifespan of about 10 yrs
· It is cut to size to fit over the entire tunnel, NO joins in the plastic
· The Structure is made from PVC – UV resistant – 50yr life span
· No RUST
· 2 doors for ventilation
· The tunnels are anchored firmly to the ground and can with stain harsh weather conditions.
· DIY Kit – Easy to assemble
· Comes with a complete manual
Benefits of Eco -Tunnels
· Protection of plants from bad weather & solar radiation
· Off-season nursery can be raised
· Crops are of very good quality and give good yield
· Use less water and save labour time
· Pests and diseases can be controlled easily
· Extend your growing season
Eco-Tunnels are perfect for Hydroponics, The 9 OR 14 pod systems are ideal for the professional and beginner grower. Each tunnel is wide enough to have hydroponic Systems running along each side of the tunnel.
Ezi-Grow Tunnels is offering a special till the end of March
3m tunnel R 6 900.00
6m tunnel R 8 900.00
12m tunnel R12 900.00
Contact us today.
Our tunnels come with either:
200 micron plastic
40% shade net
Plastic and shade net cover